Go figure. It’s a Ford, in a Ford. Bucking the trend to stick a Chevy 350 into this totally handmade, custom ‘35, we instead had our trusty Ford 302 rebuilt by Joe’s Engine Shop, and it made all the difference. Our little shop truck is fast, loud, and so reliable that it goes everywhere with us.
- Chopped, channeled, etc.
- Custom chassis
- Shop-made 4-link rear suspension
- Ford 9” rear end
- Hunt magneto-look distributor
- Vintage style engine accessories
- Big-n-little Coker Firestones
- Speedway/Super Bell front end with disc brakes
- Custom metal interior with Mustang “Pony” chairs
- Stewart-Warner gauges
And so much more. In fact, we gave it a few big upgrades before heading out on our 6200-mile Carcation — an awesome summer trip that included a long haul stint on the 2015 Hot Rod Power Tour. Check out our blog piece on this insane trip!