This one fought us the entire way with hard to find parts and pieces that didn’t like each other… but in the end a fantastic machine. As retirement gift to realize the dream car of youth, this is an exceptional example of a classic.
Minor styling tweaks and custom finishes breathe fresh life into the project. A barn find that was restored and re-engineered to elevate it to modern performance and handling while maintaining the classic lines.
- Custom two-toned black and red paint
- Custom Build Art Morrison Chassis
- Original 255 Nailhead
- Upgraded Overdrive 2004r automatic
- 9″ Moser Rear end – Wilwood brakes all around.
- Every nut and bolt on this car was touched
- Period correct yet modified for modern sensibility